The first truly comprehensive insider's guide for foreign residents The website is under beta testing.
Notebooks are great for so many things – exploring our creative selves, documenting travels, or preserving details of our daily lives. Why not make a notebook of your own, or give them as a much-appreciated gift to a loved one. A unique present at any time of the year!
In this two-hour workshop, each participant will leave class with a completed handmade notebook and a basic knowledge of bookbinding technique under the instruction of Monosketch*.
- Register link: http://bit.ly/2JGYlLD
- The class is suitable for ages 15 and up
- Tuition fee: 300,000 VND (all necessary equipment are provided)
- Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Date: Saturday, 23.06.2008
- Last day to register: 21.06.2018
- Location: Hum Garden,32, D. 10, W. Thao Dien, D. 2, HCMC
- Limited to 20 guests.
(*) You can see more beautiful handmade books from Monosketch here:
Where: Hum Vegetarian Garden & Restaurant, 32, D10 - Thao Dien - Dist 2
When: Saturday Jun 23 at 3 PM - 5 PM